You are the Music in Me
OOC:YAY! Welcome back Big Grin
IC:
The sound had caused his ears to perk up, attentitive and begging for more. More then willingly hegracefully pulled his arm downwards with a smile as the note rang magically in his ears. His trance was not peaceful for long for a cough interupted him followed by an erie squeek of the viloin's strings against a tense bow. He turned around glad once more that he had removed the silly bell. The male simply could not bring himself to go defensive on this new presence. If she ment trouble, she would not have alerted herself to him in the first place."Violin." He answered simply as he pulled the insturment down from his chin and placed it on the front counter.

His eyes shifted to the bags of materials he had collected, which were now infront of the newcommer. "Oh, sorry, allow me. " He yipped in urgency as he grabbed his bags and placed them to the side. As he stood up tall again he had to arch his neck, chin pointing towards his chest. He looked at the new fey befor him, up and down then up once more. She was not something he had ever seen in life befor, read about though. His brother, Sirius, looked like a coyote but, in a sense this girl did not. Her dark coat was interesting for her breed and sugested other wise, confusing him. Unfortunantly her genes must not have helped her with the hight issue."Coyote? Or Mix?" He blurted out in curiousity. You should not blame the poor man, questions were in his nature.

Suddenly, he felt like the situation and his impression would go the wrong direction. "I apologize,that's non of my buisness." He said with a smile holding out his large hand, "I'm Jazper Rhiannon." He pulled back his hand as a thought hit him, "This," He picked up the violin, "Is something the humans used to entertain themselves with music, kinda like singing with no words. Here, I'll show you." He raised the wooden object and gently rested the bow on the string as he pulled it up and down with only a few squeeks, "Of course I'm no good on it yet but, it's something to do in the spare time. Could you by any chance help me with something, milady?" He asked with questioning gold eyes staring into her reds.

Messages In This Thread