You are the Music in Me
[html]

OoC:8D Glad to be back

IC:
The object in the male’s hands squeak slightly when she surprised him before he turned around to answer her question. She didn’t know what a ‘violin’ was, some sort of human thing perhaps. It seemed that they were always to blame when a strange thing turned up. The other moved suddenly, causing her to jerk back into a sort of fight-or-flight stance before she realized he was just moving some bags. Garnet hadn’t even noticed them before he had reached down to move them, and she wasn’t sure why he was now. The black coyote straightened herself, feeling slightly foolish now for jumping, but then, it was always better to be safe than sorry. The male was looking her up and down, making her fur bristle slightly from apprehension. Then, he blurted out a somewhat rude and random question.

Garnet huffed softly. ”Mix; mostly coyote though. What gave me away?” Red eyes flickered as she used the mysterious and powerful verbal device called sarcasm. She felt a bit bad afterwards, but she hadn’t exactly snapped at him. In any case, the other held out his hand and offered his name; though he pulled his hand back again before Garnet could make up her mind on whether or not to take it. She huffed at Jazper and made a quick decision. ”Garnet.” The female stated blankly having decided that her surname might cause her trouble. The other was much larger than her and could no doubt seriously injure or kill her in the confined space of the human store.

Her ears perked up as he made the violin sing again; the sound wasn’t nearly as intimidating now that she knew what it was. That was the nature of things though; the monster in the dark, the monster out of sight and sense, was far scarier than the one that comes right at you out in the open. At his next question she snorted slightly and grinned at him. ”I’m way too young to be called a Lady, I think. But to answer your question, I was just running around the streets and came to see what this strange racket was.” She smiled at Jazper as she said this; hopefully he would get that she was just joking.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread