You are the Music in Me
He was slightly startled that she had gotten defensive but, then again, he had not warned her of his sudden advance. Nodding at her sarcasm he chuckled, "I think it might have been the size." The coal colored male was glad she had not taken offense to his question. Well, not enough to completely storm off. As she spoke her name he took it in and nodded,"Garnet...suits you." He smiled wondering if he'd ever learn her last name, "You know you're the first coyote i've met. I know some of the others aren't to fond of inferni, I assume you're from there?" He loved to just chatter, mostly it came out as jibberish when he was interested.

The feys comment threw him off guard, "Oh..that bad?" Then he noticed her smile and let out a small belly laugh, "OH!" So, she had been running around town? That was a good idea! Normally, he stuck to running in the forests but running tongue stuck out. "But, if you prefer I suppose I could call you Garnet." He mumbled in fake disappointment. "You sure picked a good place to sight see!" he yipped knowingly, "This is the smaller part of town, you know small stores in a line with little cute houses." He smiled as he though of the scene. "I come here often to look at what the stores can provide and to keep up with my reading." He walked over to the back, shelves full of cases stood taller then himself. "I can't quite reach a case for the violin. Would you mind if I gave you a boost to grab it, it's the black leather one, top shelf." He pointed to the shelf which was about three feet out of his reach.

Messages In This Thread