You are the Music in Me
[html]

OoC:

IC:
She smiled as he commented on her height; it was true that she was far too tall and leggy to be pure coyote. Neither of her parents were wolves, and Asphyxia had never talked much about her own parents, so Garnet had no idea if it was her grandparents or great grandparents that were wolves. In any case, the traits were rather strong, wolf DNA contributing to her long legs and both her and her mother’s pelt and eyes. Speaking of which, the male commented on her eyes; they were the color of garnets, after all. She smiled back at him when he spoke. ”First, huh? Well then, I’ll try to leave a good impression.” Garnet said smoothly, grinning. ”Yeah, I am. Or at least, I was. Recently my mother and I left; probably for the exact reason that others aren’t too fond of Inferni.” She didn’t mind that Jazz liked to talk, it was better than having some wolf hating your guts.

Garnet couldn’t help but chuckle when Jazper did, snorting slightly as she did so. The female had never heard anyone laugh so, freely. Before, she had only heard the type that were rather controlled, kept in check, like they were laughing but were keeping in mind that something bad could still happen. Jazz didn’t laugh like that, and his laughter was rather contagious. She let out a few giggles as he faked his disappointment before going right back to his cheery self. ”I wasn’t exactly sight-seeing; I was working out. Trying to get big muscles like yours.” Garnet pointed a claw at his well-toned body and had a brief flash-back to when she had met Trinity. The female wolf had been so muscular that at first Garnet had mistaken her for a man.

Red eyes flashed as he said something that caught her interest. ”Reading, hmm? I never was taught to read, in fact, I don’t think that I have even seen a book before.” Garnet snort-laughed softly as Jazper moved over near a shelf and pointed at the top black object. He said it was a case for his violin; the coyote moved over next to him, noting their size difference. The dark lady (haha shakin’ my spears) shrugged her shoulders. ”I don’t see why not, though you’ll have to explain to me what a ‘boost’ involves doing.” Red eyes found his gold ones and she realized that she was being awfully trusting. Just standing this close to another made her fur rise slightly, though she tried to ignore it. Jazper seemed far too nice to do anything bad, or at least, that was Garnet’s impression of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread