You are the Music in Me
OOC: Well now, this is really moving along o.O Your posts are always so hard to follow! I'm like "Darn! 3 paragraphs!"
IC:
Her humor amazed him, and her laugh was adorable. He could not help but to smile and laugh along at her snorting. Of course he was use to a females presence, it was almost natural for the male to have a female with him at all times. He was raised by three different females, his pupsitter was female, his loyalties lay with feys. It was almost humorous how a single male could have such dedication and connections to the females of his life and Garnet was deffinently yet another candidate to his list. He took in the news of the fey leaving Inferni along with her mother. The reasons, he wouldn't make her explain any further. "I'm proud of you," He said calmly, "It must have taken guts to walk away from them. You know there's a pack with some coyote's in it...Esper...H something....Hollow! It's a fairly newer pack, if you want pack life with coyotes and you don't mind some wolves that's where you should head too." He explained in a hurried fashion,"Or, if you're looking into a brand new start, no connections, Twilight Vale,my old pack, and Shadowed Sun recently combined. We're now Crimson Dreams in the west, we have a lake, beach, forest, lots of prey, and a manor for housing or caves if you prefer a den." He smiled thinking of Garnet in a bedroom, "I could pull a few easy strings and get you in to the pack. Of course where you're headed is none of my business but, the manor's always open for travelers, just give a howl and tell them I sent you." He gave her a wink.

As she pointed to his muscles in explanation he chuckled, "I was a very ambitious pup what can I say. Add that to good genes and a nice run every morning combined with some hunting and combat practice and you've got my body." He laughed some more. It have taken months of hard training to get to where he was, fatal. "Mind you, muscles only ever came in handy three times. Once when my little brother was attacked when we were younger, once when I was attacked by a loner and lastly when I was taken off guard on a bad day by a visitor to the manor." His smile faded momentarily as he thought of the past encounters. Lucky for him he had survived, Apollo had gotten away without a scratch, and ember had forgiven him. Shaking his head he returned back to reality and replaced his frown with a smile once more.

"Well if you're ever by the manor or care to visit I'll be glade to show you my collection and teach you a bit if you wish."[/b] It was only fair that he had been taught and he taught someone else in return. "It's very useful! Around town you can know exactly what you'll find in what store based on the stores name if it's not worn away. Or you can study different tools humans used and their theories, they are very fascinating." He then brought his hand to his chin in a thinking posture, "As for the boost," he began, "you have two options. Option a is I pick you up and you grab it or option b," He brought his hands together and lowered them close to the ground, "You step on up and I try to keep you balanced." He brought his hands up and down demonstrating. "The later may end up with you almost falling and me having to catch you though." He yipped in mocking happiness.

Messages In This Thread