You are the Music in Me
[html]

OoC: Hard to follow? My writing really that bad? xD You don't need to try and 'best' me; one of these times You'll write two paragraphs and I'll suddenly give you maybe one. xP Also, feel free to just grab Garnet at this point.

IC:
Now there were two giggly teen-aged Luperci in a store together. Well, more young adult than teens, but still a bit goofy. Garnet was surprised on how comfortable she was around Jazz; most of her other meetings with males hadn’t ended so well. Like the time when she had been attacked by a rogue male wolf, or when she had first met Hybrid. At the thought she clenched her teeth slightly, though she stopped because it looked kind of odd to do things like that just based on what one was thinking. Very one sided. The coyote stiffened slightly at the male’s first words. ’I don’t need you to be proud of me, thanks.’ She said nothing of the sort however. ”Inferni was no different from any other pack; at least it seemed that way when I talked to a Dahlia member.” Garnet decided not to mention that it had been Firefly and the other female had been Inferni’s prisoner at the time. ”It’s nice of you to offer, but, really, I’ll go where my mother does. She sort of, err, needs me right now.” She grew slightly saddened as she remembered Skoll. Skoll had been a nice wolf, and besides, he was the father of Garnet’s future half-siblings.

The she-coyote admired his muscles some more as he explained; it sounded mostly like what Trinity had suggested. It had been maybe just over a week since she had spoken to the cream wolf, and yet, already Garnet could feel her abs and leg muscles getting stronger. Red eyes focused back on Jazz as he spoke of his bad encounters with others. She saw his golden eyes grow distant and the smile melt from his face. Garnet cocked an eyebrow slightly. There was a moment of uneasy silence before he smiled again though. The female shook her head softly, her soot colored mane flowing with each movement.

”If you say so.” She replied skeptically after his comment on human theories being ‘fascinating’. Garnet was perfectly comfortable doing things the natural way; what she had learned about humans was that they eventually killed themselves, despite all their ‘knowledge’. She focused back on what Jazper was saying though when he mentioned the ‘boost’. Garnet laughed as he yipped excitedly at the prospect of catching her. ”Well, in that case, just pick me up and I’ll get it for you, Jazz.” Red eyes winked in his direction as she moved over next to the shelf, and him, so that he could lift her up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread