You are the Music in Me
OOC: Alright, here's the two paragraphs! I await your one Tongue
IC:

He shook his head in disagreement, "Not ALL packs are like Inferni!" He barked defensively. "My pack life has been perfectly fine. My pack mates are my family and we all care for each other like blood." She had obviously touched a sensitive spot in his life, his family and friends. "Crimson Dreams land is safe and we all work together to make things work. We even offer travelers and friends refuge from wolves or coyotes when they're in danger or need a place to stay." He ranted in active tone. "I know you don't know this but my parents were killed by coyotes when I was younger. I was adopted by a Jaded Shadows fey whom died in the fire, then I was re-adopted by Deuce Rhiannon and Lucifer Sawtooth when Twilight Vale formed. They raised me like I was their blood child. Unfortunately, Deuce now runs her own pack and Lucifer left when Twilight Vale diminished. But, Naniko, our alpha, just gave birth!" His familiar smile returned, "Four beautiful pups, all look like future alphas and all healthy. Our pack might be new but we're united and we make things work. They're the only family I've got." He said in a quiet tone.

He sighed, it was wrong of him to get angry at Garnet because of a comment she did not know would hurt him, "Anyway, rooms are always there when you're mom is done needing you. You're both welcome to your own rooms for how ever long you need, whenever you need. Oh, and only family and friends call me Jazz. So, I'll assume you're in the later of the two." He yipped in a much happier tone. He knew family came first and she might not come around for a long time but, he wanted her to know they were always welcome at anytime. With this he gave the she wolf a mischievous look and jolted forward grabbing her around the waist and lifting her up onto his shoulders. She wouldn't fall even if she tried! His shoulders were to broad plus, he was holding her knees in place. He quickly ran around the room in a spurt of joking energy then stopped abruptly in front of the wall of shelves once more, "Well, hurry up then!" He joked.

Messages In This Thread