You are the Music in Me
[html]

OoC: D8 It's almost three. Call it two. xP

IC:
’Ah-ha!’ She thought as he grew defensive. She had suspected that he couldn’t be perfect; there had to be something that made him upset. Garnet had managed to hit a raw spot, though not intentionally. She had been attempting to imply that Inferni was like all the other packs more than everyone else was like Inferni. But, it was her own fault for not specifying, wasn’t it? Garnet let him rant for a bit before speaking. ”I’m sorry about your parents, but it isn’t like it is my fault, nor is it the fault of all other coyotes. There is one bad individual and they go ruin it for the rest. Would you like it if I compared all wolves to Haku?” Now it was the coyote’s turn to get defensive. However, once again, the anger was only a flair that quickly burnt out and made her feel worse. And she felt sorry for him at his last words. ”Sorry I yelled.” Garnet started to say something else but instead said nothing and looked down at her feet.

However, the male simply sighed and once again said that she was free to go to Crimson Dream land. It was nice of Jazper to offer her a place, especially because of the whole wolf hating coyote and visa versa thing. Still, even if he was fine with giving a ‘room’ to a coyote, the others of his pack might not. And if they did, she doubted that there would be a very warm welcome. Garnet was almost lost in these thoughts when the large male suddenly rushed forward and grabbed her. The coyote yipped in surprise and almost bit him reflexively before she realized that he was just playing around. As Jazper ran around the room Garnet laughed and had to hold onto his mane/scruff to avoid falling backwards and dangling uncomfortably upside down. When he stopped infront of the shelves, Garnet huffed softly at his joke. ”Hold your horses!” She said with mock severity, tweaking his closest ear lightly. The female stretched up and managed to grab the case that he had pointed out earlier. As Garnet did so, she felt a strange tingling where her body was touching his and though she tried to ignore it, it sent a small chill up her spine. It wasn’t unpleasant, just nothing that she had felt before.

Garnet took the case and gently tapped him on the head with it, smiling. ”Kay, got your case. Now then,” Garnet held onto Jazper’s scruff with one hand and pointed the violin case forward. ”Yaw! Mush, boy!” She stated, giggling slightly as she said so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread