You are the Music in Me
OOC: CHEATER! :O Wow, these two are going to know eachother inside and out by the time they're a year old XD We reply like twice a day o.O WOOT 4! Big Grin
Ic:
He allowed her to rant like she had allowed him, ears wide open. He nodded, she had taken things the wrong way. "I apologize as well. I personaly have nothing against coyotes. It could have been wolves just the same who killed my parents. It was just a tragic accident. I'm sorry I was defensive....family is just a sensitive topic for me. Crimson Dreams is all I have." He explained simply. He watched her looking at her feet, it was a sad sight. Suddenly all he wanted to do was give her a hug and make her feel like everything was alright. Instead he had picked her up and ran around.

As her voice rang in his ear he stopped 'Hold your horses!' As she tweaked his ear his brought a hand up and covered it. "Ouch." He said in a fake wimper. "You bully!" He accused lightly as she rabbed the case. With her words echoing in his ear he chuckled once more. She was so cute sometimes.He reached up and took the case walking over to the violin and placing it gently within the case, placing it on the floor. Suddenly, he had an idea, the sun was setting outside and he knew the perfect spot to end their day. In a swift motion he shrugged her off his shoulders, allowing the small female to fall momentarly as he caough her in a piggyback style. He giggled childishly, "Sorry, milady." Then he started out the door. "I have something to show you." He smiled warmly, she had simply no chice but to come since he was carrying her.

He started down the road in a trott until he reached his hunting store, "This is where I get all my hunting suplies. fishing rods, nets, knives, bags. You can take whatever you need if you ever come to town again, just remember to leave me a note." He requested. Walking into the store you wouldn't believe that it was as old as it was. Jazper had cleaned it up and done some small repairs and reorganizing of the store in his free time. Approching a steel door he twisted the handle and pulled. The door was stuck. He gave a small cough and placed Garnet on the ground. "Just a second." He said impatiently. With one quick movement he banged his shoulder into the door, slightly denting it, and gave a sharp yank on the handle. The door opened. He grabbed Garnets hand as he started up a set of creeky stairs, pulling her along the way excitidly. Her hand felt good in his, right. It confused him for it was not the same feeling he felt with Duece or Savina, this was strange. Her shook the thoughts from his head. 'You've only just met her!' His mind screamed.

Then they reached the top of the stairs and they were greeted by a beautiful sight. They were now on the roof and before then was the perfect veiw of the sun setting and a grand sight of the city. "See. It's beautiful." He wispered and he pulled her towards the edge of the roof and took a seat on the ground. "You know I reaaaallyyy am sorry about being so touchy. I've just constantly had changes of parents and family and every time I turn aorund something's going wrong. Duece didn't just leave Twilight Vale. Lucifer found out she was sleeping around on her, just like he was on her and she had aparently been all angry at him and plotting revenge so he found her 'dangerous' to the children and to the pack and kicked her out. Now, she's perfectly happy running her own pack and I get a visit form her every now and then. Now, my father's gone too because he's in love with my mom and with my leader Naniko. He has some issues with females I sware it. So yep, my family life's not the best but, as my friend Anu said, you have to make things happen yourself. So someday i'm going to have my own family and I'm going to spoil my mate and children rotten with attention and teach them everything I know, never abandoning them!" He said this with such enthusiasim, "For now though, I'm happy just providing my pack with a few good meals, some random knowledge of humans, and keeping a look out for threats. My family and friends will never have to worry about anything hurting them while I'm around." He yipped proudly. He turned to look Garnet in the eyes, "If you're ever in trouble, or any one you care about is in trouble come find me. Mom and Naniko are healers and I'm not to bad at fighting if I do say so myself." He said with a wink."Besides, winters just around the corner and a safe shelter with plenty of food is always open to you."

Messages In This Thread