You are the Music in Me
[html]

OoC: I'm sorry this is so late! Your last post was so hard to respond to . 8< Sorrysorrysorry!

IC:
Garnet giggled slightly as he faked being hurt. It was nice to have someone she could play and feel safe with. It was almost like when she was younger, playing with her brother and sister. There was probably a flashback right about here. However, Garnet snapped out of her day-dreaming as Jazper shrugged her off his shoulders. A gasp escaped her maw just as he caught her and the coyote felt a little silly. Of course he wasn’t going to drop her. He began to carry her piggy-back style through the town and Garnet held onto his man with one hand, the other resting on his shoulder slightly. The two arrived at Jazper’s ‘hunting store’ and her red eyes flickered slightly as he mentioned knives. ”I would leave a note; only problem is I don’t know how to write.” The female flattened her ears back, slightly embarrassed. Her mother had taught her how to hunt and fight; not how to read and write.

Garnet ducked down to avoid the door-frame as they walked into the store. As she did so, her muzzle came to be right next to Jazper’s ear. Smiling deviously, Garnet blew softly into his ear. She stood by and looked him over when he placed her down to open a door that was stuck. He then tugged her along up the stairs and she was wondering exactly where they were going off too. Then the two reached the roof and Garnet saw the sunset. She whistled at the sight and looked out over the city. Garnet nodded when Jazper commented that it was beautiful, because it was. She wasn’t going to mention that since she had lived on the open scrubland of Inferni she had seen sunsets all the time.

Garnet sat down next to the large wolf as he began ‘spilling his guts’. She watched him out of the corner of her red eyes. ’What, does nobody ever listen to you or something? Why was he telling her all this? But the black female didn’t say anything as he told her about Deuce and Lucifer and Naniko, about how his adoptive parents were sleeping around and other family issues. She remained mostly silent through his story, nodding occasionally. ” I’m not a delicate flower, you know. It really is nice for you to offer me a place to stay and protection and all; but I really can take care of myself. I mean, I’ve had to.” Garnet looked back at the sunset, red eyes growing distant. ”You see, after the fire, I was separated from my mom and brother. So, for a while, I was traveling with my dad and my sister. Then, my dad disappeared, and it was just Midnight and I. We were maybe seven months, plenty old enough to be on our own, it just wasn’t easy for the two of us. Then, the day before I was re-united with my mom, I lost Midnight. I haven’t seen her since, in fact.” Garnet realized with a jolt that she hadn’t thought about her sister in a long time. Hopefully she was okay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread