[Joining] "Rope Een"
Not a problem. Hope the shortness is okay here too, I tend to try and make these kind of things short and sweet. Smile *eager dance*

[html]

His accent was a muddied sort, but nothing that Laurel couldn't grasp. He gave the wolf a good once-over as he spoke, taking in his various markings and the tattoo to keep in his memory. Just from first glance alone he deduced that trouble was probably the last thing that a stranger in a strange place would have been looking for, but stranger things had certainly happened since he had first set foot there. “Well, if it's a place you're looking for, we've got room here. There really isn't a reason to be submissive around here either, we lack a strict hierarchy and may as well be equal to one another. Everyone takes care of everyone here, we've all got our part,” he explained, simply cutting to the chase and not delving back into any more of a personal story. “So what can you do to pull your weight here? And I guess a name would be helpful too. I'm Laurel.” Surely an interesting accent meant an interesting name, he reckoned.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread