like p.a.p.e.r.
[html]

Everything was over, the whole feud between the wolves and Inferni, but she still felt that she had to be at least a little bit wary. Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me, right? She didn't have any prejudice against them, really, she just wanted to make sure that everyone in her pack was safe. She would have acted the same had Jazper offered a foreign wolf or creature into the packlands. Overall, she respected the coyotes. Naniko knew their lot to be very protective of their own kind, loyal to their families...very much like the wolves.

She had requested to meet the girl that Jazper had told her about the last time they'd seen each other, a few days before, but was nonetheless surprised to hear the call from him. The large female had been out with Anu, searching for a cave or a nice hole to den in for the winter. The pups were a little bit older now, at 20 days, and could be left alone for the short time that it would take her to look around for a den area for their family.

Naniko started toward the border at a steady pace; she was still a little out of shape from the week or two that she had spent off of her feet, the last week of her pregnancy and first week of caring for Brooklyn, Salem, Haven, and Mati. The white, unshifted wolf approached the pair, coming out from the treeline with her tail held slightly to the side, an inquisitive posture. "Hello there, you two."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread