like p.a.p.e.r.
[html]

OoC: 8O I knows! lol Naniko is like 'y halo thar' xD

IC:
Attack! Danger? Movement! Garnet had been foolish and let her guard down, and now there was suddenly a large form on top of her. Instinctively she snapped her jaws around and rested her teeth on the attacker’s throat before she caught his scent and stopped. Jazper! The smaller black canine drew away a bit as she felt the lick on her cheek and registered what was going on. ”Jazper! Bad!” She lightly bonked him on the head. ”Could’ve given me a warning before you start jumping all over me, thanks. What if I’d seriously hurt you?” She was serious on the last part, though a smile came to her lips afterwards.

The red-eyed female reached up towards him with her hand and stroked the side of his face with her thumb. For a while she just looked into his eyes that reminded her of honey; gold and sweet. ”I had stuff to do, you know, hunting and those necessary things. Geez, sorry to keep you waiting.” She smiled and used her other hand to feel his muscular chest. He really was well built, strong, and handsome. It was about then that Garnet noticed the white female wolf approaching them. The coyote pulled her hands back self-consciously like she had been caught doing something bad. Her black ears flicked back slightly in embarrassment and she gave the new she-wolf a nervous smile. Well, now there was one of each form present.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread