like p.a.p.e.r.
He didn't move as she snapped, trusting she would catch his scent very shortly and sure enough, she did. He played along wihth her as she said he was bad, folding his ears back, tilting his head to the side and lowered, come to her neck, "I'm sorry!" He chuckled in her ear. At mention of her hurting him he raised his head proudly and scoffed, "Ha, I'd like to see the day!" As he stick out his tounge foolishly. Her touch shocked him and he started to pull back before coming to his sences. He rest his cheek against her hand and a small grumble, much like a purr, resided in his throat. As she spoke his ears flew farwards to listen as he closed his eyes, her touch felt so good. Relaxing. He let out a sigh, he wanted to tell her all the thought that he had been going crazy over. The nightmares and the sweet dreams. He wanted her to stay with him more now then ever. Jazper had never been exposed to this kind of feelings before, his parents never showing their affections infront of him. Yet, after just one day with this hybrid he wanted to know more, everything, about her and wanted to laugh with her from dusk till dawn every day.

Suddenly, he heard movement from within the forest and a small growl of warning was realised from his muzzle as he turned his eyes on the trees. Quickly, with the realization of who it was, he felt Garnet's touch fade and he started forwards in greeting, tail down submissivly and apologetically. "Sorry Naniko...guess I still have a bit of a cold left." He joked slightly, "I still can't tell who's around until they're in the same room as me." His goofy smile warmed the atmosphere. He turned to Garnet and motioned his large head towards the white alpha, "Come on." He said softly as he turned his golden orbs back to Naniko, "This is Garnet." He introduced, "Garnet, this is Naniko. An old family friend and naturally Crimson Dreams' leader." He took a step to the side allowing the two shes to meet eachother. Still, his body willed to edge forward in protection of both, his heart torn. Yet, his smile never faded hoping nothing would go wrong. In his mind he prayed Naniko would adore her and offer her the same 'come and go' as he had offered.

Messages In This Thread