like p.a.p.e.r.
[html]

"Well that's all right" She said, shaking her head. "I can give you some more medicine if you'd like--now that I can get around easier I've been making more of it. But I have to keep it away from the pups so that they don't get exposed to anything dangerous..." The absent-minded wolf shook her head again, trying to get her focus back. "But right. Anyway." Naniko wasn't usually such a silly wolf, normally very serious and full of thought, but seeing Jazper in such a good mood had put her into one as well. She wasn't afraid of meeting Garnet, just a little anxious. She wanted to be proven wrong so badly, to put things in the past.

But she wouldn't show that. She had to act as the fearless leader, which meant hiding some of her quirks from guests. She turned her jade gaze to Garnet. The girl did look a little embarrassed, and her tail twitched a little as she grinned all the wider. "Good to meet you. This pack's only just formed, but it shows promise. I'm glad that Jazper decided to stay here with us, and it's nice to meet a...friend of his"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread