where eagles dare;
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas thought he had an acceptable rough outline of his speech down, and he played parts of it over in his mind. His pacing had slowed; the birdsong and crisp morning air did well to calm his nerves. Perhaps he was so nervous because he didn't know Savina's brother. All he knew with any certainty was that the man enjoyed teasing the two of them (good-naturedly, Kansas thought) and that Savina cared for him deeply. But Kansas hadn't spoken with Ehno enough to know how he might react to something like this.

The door creaked open. He spun around, brushing his bangs from his eyes as he did so. How ironic that the first Crimson member out today was the very one Kansas needed. There was a smile on the other's face that Kansas found difficult to read, but Ehno greeted kindly. The Sadira nodded, smiling back and relaxing just a bit. Uh, yeah, I love mornings like this. What... Kansas was about to idly ask Ehno what brought him out so early, but decided against it. If he was going to do this, he might as well do it while he was still feeling capable.

Ehno. I... I wanted to talk to you about something. About Savina... It was out, though Kansas felt the strong urge to run and hide.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread