twenty bucks says you'll remember me
I don't proofread. Don't judge me! XD[html]

Oh Urma. She was so kind to him and he found her creeping upon his thoughts more often, but something was still holding him back. He had liked to think that he had moved on from Dierdre, but maybe she was still realistically holding him back from ever being intimate with someone again. He knew that Urma was an amazing person and that he would be really happy with her if she was ever given the chance, but Pilot was unwilling to give her that. He wasn’t sure why. He was keeping something inside of himself locked tight and he had no clue where he had stashed the key.

He had aimed to return to Shadowed Sun’s territory, but veered north after deciding it wasn’t worth it anymore. It was an old chapter on his life and he decided he needed to keep it closed. Thinking back on to what had been wasn’t always healthy. Secretly, Pilot would find himself obsessing over small details and wishing he could go back to change them. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Trailing through the Dampwoods, Pilot brushed the hair out of his silver gaze as he wandered aimlessly. Maybe with some time to himself he could recollect his thoughts. After that, maybe he would be able to tell Urma how he felt, and act on it. The trees began to give way and the Brigadier General barely noticed the thick scent that saturated the area. Those pikes, however, made him realize he had wandered all the way to Inferni’s edges, and he stopped dead in his tracks. How had he wound up here so effortlessly?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread