twenty bucks says you'll remember me
[html]

Saaame. I think I'll just use it for forever and ever, since Mel is a genius. And Blaqk Audio makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

i heard they say the boy's missing

If this wolf were to bleed, it would be crimson red against a pure, white palette. Hybrid licked his chops in anticipation, not bothering to conceal his desire. It would be beautiful, so very beautiful, to stain this pure creature with his own blood. He gazed openly at the male, letting his eyes trail up and down the other's form. The boy seemed to be in a trance, and it took him a few seconds to actually hear what Hybrid had said. But that was alright-- it just gave Hybrid more time to look at him and evaluate him.

The male passed inspection, Hybrid decided. Pilot, he had said his name was. Hybrid grinned, laughing quietly under his breath, a little amused at the entire situation. Pilot was apparently trying to play it cool, but Hybrid wondered if it was the smells of the coyote clan, the head on the stick, or Hybrid's mere appearance that dazed him so. "I'm Hybrid," he replied, well aware Pilot had not asked for it. "Hybrid Holocaust," he clarified. "What's a fine boy like you doing out here?"

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread