twenty bucks says you'll remember me
[html]

i heard they say the boy's missing

Just leaving. Hybrid growled quietly, low in the back of his throat, realizing too late that such an action might only want to make Pilot leave more. But who the fuck did he think he was? Hybrid had not said he could leave, nor had he given him any indication he wanted him to leave. Fuck, the first wolf to actually think 'hey, I'm near Inferni territory, I should boot it' had the gall to think it when Hybrid did not want him to!

Hybrid took a step closer, the growl resurfacing, a low rumbling sound. He grinned, but like every time he smiled, grinned, or laughed, it had the complete opposite connotation for him. His grin was wide and lethal, his crimson eyes dancing, ready to slice the boy up. "Did I say you could leave?" he demanded, closing the distance between them with three long strides, and reached across, attempting to grasp the boy's chin with his hands. "I don't think I gave you permission, my boy, did I?" His voice changed as he uttered those two words: my boy, as if he owned Pilot. To Hybrid, it was no longer a matter of a wolf wandering by. Now, it was a wolf he had claimed as his own-- his own boy.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread