twenty bucks says you'll remember me
[html]

i heard they say the boy's missing

He felt the male recoil slightly under his touch, struggling under his grip. The male jerked, and tore himself away from Hybrid just as he let go. Pilot turned around to face Hybrid, but all his movements stopped after that. He just... stared at Hybrid for a few seconds, not moving or saying anything. Hybrid gazed right back at him, not bothering to disguise his desire. He was certain the pale creature could see it in his eyes, among other desires, so to speak. As previously noted, Hybrid had never been very good at concealing his intentions when it came to matters such as these. He had never seen the reason, and thus, had never bothered.

Hybrid wondered if that was what made him so disconcerting-- at least to Pilot. The creature still was not moving, and although the entire situation was rather amusing, Hybrid knew he would grow bored in time. After some time, he finally asked, "You're not getting away." He took a step forward, maintaining their eye contact. "You're mine now," he stated, and reached out with his arm to place it on Pilot's shoulder. Mine.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread