twenty bucks says you'll remember me
[html]

i heard they say the boy's missing

He saw the flash of panic in the other male's eyes as Pilot fell to the ground, and some other expression he could not place. His reaction mirrored Anselm's, but in a different way, in a less clear cut way. Hybrid wondered if he was right, if this creature really would desire him, if he were anything but a coyote. A filthy coyote, in fact, was what he had been called. It was the second (third? Fourth? Hybrid clearly wasn't keeping track) he had been called that, though it was the first time he paid any attention to it. In any case, if Pilot really did think he was some disgusting coyote, well, this wouldn't be nearly as fun. And really, sex wasn't used for love-- just lust. If Pilot didn't return such feelings, well, all Hybrid's efforts would go to waste.

After all, half of the fun of fucking guys was making them realize they liked it. Hybrid grinned at the thought; it would be fun to make this boy realize it. The boy remained silent as Hybrid sorted through his thoughts, remained still as Hybrid evaluated him. Hmm, he thought to himself. He shifted his position so he was straddling Pilot, and leaned down, supporting himself by placing one hand on the ground near Pilot's head. He let the hand that had been resting on Pilot's cheek drop lower, stroking his chest slowly, almost lazily. "I thought so," he said at last. "You can't hide it from me," he finished, implications obvious as he leaned in to lick the boy's cheek, then neck and chest. After all, the master had to know all the secrets of his... toy; it was his duty.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread