Don't wanna be your weekend lover
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

He only smiled in response to the female’s words. As she snuggled closer, he pressed her against him. It was amazing to feel such peace for once. The Lilium of Dahlia did not know how Deuce did it, but he was so extremely relaxed just by lying there, holding her. Maybe that was why he had been unable to sleep. He did not want to lose that feeling, that amazing feeling. Yet, it was somewhat bittersweet, as the silver and gold ghost haunted his thoughts every now and then. Thankfully, Haku was very good at avoiding chain thoughts, and Firefly was always shoved away rather quickly whenever she popped up in his mind. They just rested in silence for a while, watching the little piece of sunrise visible from the window. Do you like me, Deuce? He was unsure what he meant himself. I mean, we both know that we cannot be together. It’s.. I don’t know, whenever I am with you, my problems seem to fade away. He felt clumsy. He was a monster, always would be, so was there any meaning in what he said? He hoped this was real, that he actually was able to feel. Can I come back and visit you again? Soft fingers played with the light female’s silky mane as he spoke. Deuce was beautiful.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread