go and cut me down
[html]

It was no secret that her brother hated the wolves and that, quite frankly, he could care less about the rest of his family, which was much the reason that the tan and white girl wished to avoid him. She needn't explain herself to him, really, since he hadn't ever really cared before. All it would do was fuel his hatred toward her and she knew it. Rachias wasn't stupid. She knew that Andre would notice her there, likely notice the scent that was on her now, but she could hope that he wouldn't care enough to bother her about any of it. Of course, those hopes were crushed as soon as she lifted her eyes just enough to take a peek, just enough to see him marching right toward her.

He wasn't happy and she didn't even need to look at him fully to know that. Lifting her head, blue eyes sought out the form of his body, watching the way he moved as he approached her. Sighing quietly to herself, she gave a bit of a frown, rolling her eyes just the slightest bit as he spoke. "Cause I've been with Dad." Her words were calm and spoken smoothly, as if it were just as simple as that. There wasn't anything in the world that had said she couldn't be with him and mother had even seemed to be fond of him the few times that he'd come around. "And now I'm lookin' for Arkham." Because it was him that she really wanted to see.

"You don't hafta be such a grump. S'not like I came here to bother you." It was clear from the earliest points of their lives that he didn't want to be around his siblings, something that Rachias now understood and made a point to let him know that. "So unless yer gonna tell me where he is, you can just leave me be." It was a stretch to think that he might have some ounce of respect; if she left him be then he would leaver her be, but she knew that it worked out with others before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread