go and cut me down
[html]

Rachias expected no other reaction from her brother than anger and hate, so it wasn't a surprise when his words came. The tan and cream hybrid narrowed her eyes onto him and frowned, shaking her head a moment. "T'aint yer pack so you can't say if I can come or not." As if it might make any difference to him or not, it wasn't like Gabriel was around to come to her rescue. Hell, she wasn't even sure if he would even if he was around. Her nose wrinkled after her words were spoken, giving him a nasty, mocking sort of look.

"Y'aint gonna do nothin' to me, you big wuss." She knew it wasn't true, that he would likely strike in the next few moments, but it was spoken anyways. She wouldn't let him get away with bullying her around. "T'aint my fault you aren't good enough t'be both." That was right, the best of both worlds. She had their father wrapped around one paw and she would keep Faoly hanging on to the other, of course, Faolin was someone that she was fond of anyways. Something told her, though, that it would be Faolin who would make it possible for her to come and go as she pleased, even if Gabby wasn't all that fond of the idea.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread