go and cut me down
[html]

His laughter cut the chill air; there was hardly a more fitting reaction. He didn't even care about the pack comment, but the think that kicked his unorthodox sense of hilarity into mind was how he had to be better to love the wolves, too. They were nothing more than space wasters, breathing the air that would benefit hybrids (granted, those aligned only with the 'yotes) and coyotes alike. His sister had become one of them and, in his opinion, she was no longer even his relative. He disowned her in his mind, snapping his jaws shut in the midst of his laughter just to snarl some more.

You aren' a part of this clan anymore, sissy, he hissed, ears flattening as he took a menacing step forward. As such, you're trespassin, so I have every right to do with you what I please. He didn't care if she thought he was a wuss; she would get hers. And, what, you're gonna tell me rollin' in the gutter with those excuses for fleabags is better? Don't kid yourself, little bitch.

The boy then proceeded to walk right up to her and snap his jaws mere inches from her nose. Get out of here, before I really do kill you.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread