Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
OOC:I hope you don't mind me starting off with a random story about Garnet 'staying' at the mansion for a few days. I'll change it if you want, it's just easy this way XD
Dated: Oct. 12

Ic:

The trip back from Halifax was long and painful for Jazper. He was an awkward sight as he carried a very heavy backpack filled with a paint can and paint brushes with rollers sticking out. In his right hand he half dragged the second pale and a pair of paint dishes. It would take a while to fully paint his room so he was glad that Garnet was there to help him. She had dropped in last night for a more comfortable sleep and had offered him help with the paint job. Her presence had distracted him all night. It was a mistake to offer her the room next to his for her scent had made his night restless and needy. He shook his head at the thought of the last night. As the male continued into the territory his heart started to thump, she hadn't seen his room yet! What would it be like having her in his room? Would the smell ever go away? These questions began to haunt him as he entered the Mansion quietly.

It was the start of the evening though the sun was not quite beginning to set and tempurature was just starting to drop. Walking up the stairs he knocked on Garnet's closed door, "I'm back!" He called, "I'm next door when you're ready." Leaving Garnet to her privacy the coal male entered his room and placed down the items as he began to empty his bag. It was the day before his first birthday and he couldn't have found a better present then spending some time with the fay he had come to adore. His room was a pale white, in desperate need of color. his few moveable possesions had been transfered to one of the many unoccupied rooms except for his violin which stayed in the hall just outside his domain. In the center of the room lay his bed: dark oak frame which reached about half his height, a matress in half decent composition he had found in the city, many different types of furs which he folded for pillows and blankets. He jumped onto the bed, stomic down and sprawled out happy to rest after the trip that had taken all day.

Messages In This Thread