Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
OOC: Sweet!...We'll just speed paint and mess with time Big Grin

The males nose flodded with Garnets fresh scent as a smirk grew upon his muzzle. 'One..two... A few bounces jolted his bed up and down as the fay landed swiftly beside him, legs crossed. He rolled over at her question, "Nope." He answered simply as looked up at her. Questions filled his mind, distracting him and leaving him staring at her a few moments longer then he should have. He sat up and hugged her in a friendly manner, instantly releasing her after he was sure she had been squeezed enough. "The beds in the middle of the room, and I've placed paper around the boarders already incase we spill." He gave her a small jab in the ribs, "By we I mean you. Natrually." A light chuckle filled the room. His golden eyes sparkled as he began to question her, "What do you think of Naniko? Did you like you room? Did you sleep well? I'm sorry if I woke you up when I left." His mouth closed as he realized his ranting. Was Garnet the type to answer or snap at him?

He rose to his feet before she could answer. He ripped open the paint cans with a near by screwdriver exposing the deep crimson within. Gently, he poured the liquid into the two seperate plastic plates and continued to place the rolleds on the dry half. "First we paint with one of these,"Picking up a paint brush and dipping it in paint he continued, "along the boarders." Quickly he expertly pulled the brush down the wall spreading the red on white. "After we're done that we can take a roller and just plaster the wall!" His smile grew at this idea. Maybe he would get some paint on Garnet in the process 'accidently'. Walking over to the door he gently closed it and hopped back onto the pile of furs, half tackling the coal coyote leaving him towering over her once more. He smirked down at her.

Messages In This Thread