Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]

OoC: D8 TURBO SPEEEEEED

IC:
If she had been the least bit self conscious, Garnet might have attempted to cover up when the male wolf looked at her body. However, that kind of thing had never been brought up when she was young and neither of her parents had worn any sort of clothing in Optime form. At least, none that she could remember. He then squeezed her close and she realized that she had been slightly cold. At first, the coyote tensed up again, but she let herself sink into his embrace and the warmth of his arms. It seemed too soon when he let her go, and she wanted to grab him back to her, but figured that might be strange and so she let him ask his questions. ”Pfft, you are not dumping all your ‘painting’ onto me, Jazper!” She put on her fake serious face and placed both hands on her hips like she was scolding him or something. However, she let out a slight laugh before answer his jumbled questions. ”Naniko seemed nice to me, no not really, and I was already awake when you ‘tried’ to sneak out.” Garnet let a mischievous grin spread over her maw on her last statement.

Even as she was speaking, he rose from the bed and walked over to the items he had fetched. Garnet’s red eyes flickered with interest as he opened a can with liquid of the same hue inside. Her nose picked up the strange scent of the paint as he poured it and then painted a streak on the white wall. She nodded as he laid down the plan and was about to stand up and help when he suddenly jumped back on top of her. Garnet let out an ‘ompf’ and put on her fake stern face again when he smirked down at her. ”Now, what did I say about jumping all over me?” She raised an eyebrow all ‘serious-like’ before a smile cracked on her lips and she answered her own question. ”A warning first!” She reached up and linked her arms around his neck, doing the same with her legs around his back, so she was hanging from his massive frame. Playfully, Garnet wagged her black tail and gave him a lick on the cheek.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread