Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
His grin was now wide and goody as she faked her scolding. A game he had grown to enjoy. Her laugh signaled to him there was no danger in questions. He realeased a sigh silently thanking her for answers. His ears flattened at her answers as he tried to fit questions to them, "Naniko's really nice. She helped raise me when Lucifer and Deuce neeeded alone time." this was followed by the making of an immature face. "So you didn't like your room and you didn't sleep well?" The news made him upset. No fay would stay where they weren't comfortable. At her teasing tone that followed a small spark of his excitment returned. "Well...I'm sor-ry I'm not a feather ya know." He sneered.

As he landed Garnet released a sound. Had he hurt her? His question was quickly answered by her scolding voice as he began to laugh uncontrolably as she spoke. "I'm sorry. Surprises are soooo much more fun though!" He whined between giggles. He raised his own brow as she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torsso. As she layed there hanging from him he silenced with a grin. His eyes widened slightly as she licked his cheek while she wagged her tail. He shook himself from the shock quickly and leaned down slightly, shortening the distance for her arms. He shyly licked her cheek in return. Silence hung in the air for a brief second before he dropped the gap completly resulting in himself laying along side the coyote and hugging her into his chest. "You're cold!" He complained mockingly.

Messages In This Thread