Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet was glad that Jazper could take her playful scolding. She had an odd sense of humor, though not necessarily a bad one. Blame it on being born and mostly raised in Inferni. They had their own definition of humor. She didn’t say anything when he responded about Naniko but she did nod her head slightly. However, Garnet then realized her mistake with her previous answers to his questions; the fact that she had ignored one of them entirely. ”No, the room was fine. I just didn’t sleep well because I’ve never tried to inside a building before. It’s not your fault or anything.” She then stuck her tongue back at him when he mentioned not being a feather.

The coyote snorted as Jazper began to get the giggles. It was hard not to catch his bright mood. However, Garnet became as quiet as he was when Jazz returned the kiss. Her face tingled slightly where he had licked her and she suddenly felt her ears grow hot with slight embarrassment. When he laid down beside her she pressed herself against his much warmer body. ”Well, I can’t help that, now can I? Oh, and not to sound impatient, but…. Are we actually going to paint your room or are we just going to lay here and talk about painting it?” She gave him a wink and placed her head against his neck. Garnet listened carefully and could hear his heart pumping dear inside his chest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread