Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

Her words were reasuring. She was just adjusting to being inside. "Ya well it's better to be inside a building during the winter then outside in a storm. Atleast here we're safe and warm with stored food."He mumbled happily. As she leaned her head againsthim his heart started to pound. She was gorgious and funny and he wanted to love her. No, he craved her. She had slowly become his drug in the past couple of weeks. She had started to intoxicate him from the first time he heard her laugh. His nose twitched at the paint smell that filled the room as he shook his head," "Nah! I think I'd much rather just sleep. I didn't see you running out to Halifax and back in less then a day!"

At his complaint he layed his head down on hers with a sigh as he tore away and sat up.""I guess we should start. Two walls each." He huffed. Wanting the walls painted he was in no place to complain but the bed was soft and Garnet's tempurature was an excuse to hold her. Yellow eyes scanned the room as he stood walking over to the paint. He took a paint brush in hand, stretched onto his toes and reached as he started along the ceiling.""I'll go high you go low. Last one done is a rotten egg!" He half cheered this as he started to run along the wall to the paint dish as fast as he could without getting paint on the ceiling. By now the paint fumes were circulating in the air, thick in scent as he breathed heavily

[/html]

Messages In This Thread