Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

Her comment had shocked him, That's what I have you for." Noone had really said they needed him in anyway. Sure he knew he was needed being a brute force with many skills which any leader would crave for. Yet, he felt as though he had always come out of duty. Duty to Naniko for helping raise him, letting him join her in Twilight Vale when he was a boy. Duty to Savina because she would always be there ready to listen. Duty to Pilot beause he had never had a proper son. He was in Crimson Dreams because of Duty mainly, a duty that had grown into a pride and love of his packmates and pack. Now, as the dark girl spoke, he kept painting, ignoring.

Her actions and words were confusing to him, where girls ALWAYS this confusing? His nose twitched somemore and he let out a laugh. Who cared if she was confusing! She was pretty, funny and smart! As he finished his last wall along the ceiling he turned at her giggle flciking his tail back and forth, "Really? I thought gold was more my color?" He sighed sarcasticly. "Mind you..." The male flicked his paint brush at her shoulder, small dots of red catching to her coat. He dropped the paint brush and tossed her onto the bed giving her a silly lick up her muzzle and with a mischievous smirk as he hovered over her, "Red is definently your color. Oh, and I win...as usual."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread