Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!
OMG XD

Her playful scolding disappeared as he leaped on top of her and landed on the bed. As she reached up begining to stroke his head gently. A small purr was released quietly as his ears lowered in content submission. Her touch was hypnotizing as his eyes stared into hers. Her words surprised him in a good way. As he started to tilt his head curiously he froze. His heart stopped and shock set in. What was she doing!?

Her mouth met his in a forceful kiss as she moved herself upwards. His head was pulled down as she kissed him, straining his neck awkwardly as he stiffened. His tense body seemed to jolt away from the shock as fast as it had came. Tail wagging he pushed back with equal strength as thier tongues intertwined agressivly. His heart raced as his alpha roots kicked in. A deep growl erupted from his throat as he wrapped an arm around her petit body raising her off the furs as he pulled her against him in a hungery mannor. The sound was not of anger but of craving for the coyote. He had grown to care for her over the past month. He had become protective of her and was ever trying to please her with actions and words. The strange scent of the room vanished as he parted from her muzzle and began to teaseingly crest her neck with his mouth. Butterfly kisses traced down her neck as he suported her waist with his right arm and held them both up with his knees and remaining arm.

What would Deuce think of her prized sons irresistible urger to hold on to a coyote, lover her and protect her. The though only increased his actions dominant nature as his gentle butterfly kissed became small love bites. His sharp teeth would carfully bite down enough to cause a reaction then he would lick the spot soothingly. His growls of lust rummbled in his chest. Half purring half adrenaline from being in such a dominante position. With her confidently pbeing held against his bare chest he was in control pysically over another being. Garnet was so breakable in his paws but she had control over him in the best of ways. He let out a few chuckles. "If I get a prize every time I pin you down, I have a feeling you're going to be spending a lot of time on my bed." He whispered jokingly in her ear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread