The leaves are falling, all around
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee laughed, a soft tittering laugh at the male as he struck a pose. How easily it seemed he slipped back into the old routine, and how quickly it gave Cer comfort and confidence. Mmm, no I don’t think that’s really your best side. Trying turning around. Cer mockingly peered around the male, trying to look at his behind and then snapped her attention back to him. It’s... nice to see you around. Nodding consent, Cercelee suppressed the sentence that dance on the tip of her tongue “It’s nice to see you too...” That was not their way. Always trying to one up the other, Cer merely smirked at her companion. Well, I had to come home sometime, I don’t know how much longer you all would have lasted without me. And there was truth in that. Cercelee had missed Dahlia de Mai terribly, but that had only been realized once she set foot back on the lands. No, she had returned because she could never abandon the pack, not fully, she couldn’t leave it in Haku’s hand, couldn’t leave the members.

Cercelee titled her head at the male, her smirk and eyes growing more pointed, her voice more teasing. Oh? Was it a pretty little lass who taught you the song? Or had he meant someone else’s face? Cercelee let the thought slip away, she knew the male was an incurable flirt, so often she had seen him flirt with Mew and Colibri, one more female did not matter, nor did Cer mind wholly, she had no reason to mind (or so she reasoned with herself and thus forced herself not to care). Shaking her head at his new proposal, Cercelee broke into a giggle. I assure you, you don’t want me serenading anyone. Cercelee had never quite tried her hand at singing, though she imagined she couldn’t be that bad at it. Instead she preferring the old way of making music, hollowing at the moon, as primitive as others might consider it. Besides, I don’t know any songs. My mother use to sing some to me, but that was so long ago, I don’t remember any. You’d have to teach me a new one. Cercelee grinned at the male, if she was going to be sucked into his game, she was bringing him with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread