The leaves are falling, all around
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Slay was pensive for a moment, eyes half-shut as he listened attentively to Cercelee's hesitant, but sweet, singing. For someone who claimed to have a terrible voice, she certainly could control it well! Despite his stubborn desire to tease her, he was quite impressed, and almost tempted to ask for a duet.

Rather than give in to the desire to be nice, though, he instead chose to draw out a long, luxuriant yawn, letting his blunt claws knead the topsoil as his pink tongue curled out briefly. "Mm, choosing a lullaby might not have been the smartest idea, sweetheart, for someone who falls asleep at random. I nearly passed out a couple times there already!" He yawned again, hoping she would react in annoyance. It was interesting to him, though, that he rarely felt tired around Cer anymore. He wasn't sleeping any better at night; he simply paid much more attention when the Rosea was around to keep him on his toes.

"And you're welcome to check out my insides anytime you like, though I assure you, my outside is indeed marginally handsomer. There's much to be said of a wolf with fur as lovely as mine..."

He was reminded of a recent conversation he had with Mew at the docks, about how all girls want to feel beautiful, even if they don't seem to be concerned with appearances. Cercelee seemed to adhere to the exact opposite - she hadn't hesitated to plunge into the ocean with wet fur, cover herself in sunflowers, or wrestle in the grass. But maybe that was simply her charm; nothing was as it seemed with Cer. He felt a flicker of pride, for having such a good friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread