there might be no tomorrow
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!
Awww, poor Jazzy D:

As the white male spoke he laughed. How could someone never have had such a good drink! "Well, I tell you it's some good stuff. Deuce introduced it to me." He watched as Pendzez took a few sips and handed it back. Jazper was kind of disappointed that the other male wouldn't join him in drinking but as he asked him the vital question his happy face faded. Golden eyes dulled at the question. He picked up the snow luperci in his arms with ease as he started down closer to the water. Sitting down with Pendzez in his lap he hugged him like he was a teddy bear.

"I just needed someone to make me feel better. I'm not really Deuce and Lucifer's son you know, they adopted me when I was about 7 months old. Yesterday, I went back to my old den where my parents were attacked by a gang of wolves and buried them." He sniffed as his eyes began to water"My dad, Area Knight, was everything I shrived to be as an alpha but as I lay him to rest I realized how small he really was and how fragile his body was compared to mine. I mean he was large for a wolf for sure but if I had only been my size then...." Trailing off he began to cry into Pendz's shoulder childishly. Holding him close he felt safe and warm. His body was so different thin Garnets small fragile one. Though, he was no match in size to Jazper her was still large enough to help him relax and feel protected.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread