there might be no tomorrow
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Well, I tell you it's some good stuff. Deuce introduced it to me." Deuce introduced Jazper to the alchohol. Well, him and Deuce were family, so mabye it was a family matter. If that was the case, then Pendzez had no jurisdiction over it. Pendzez looked at the bottle while he asked the question, but when he looked up, Jazper's face and eyes turned dull, more fadingly. Was it because that Pendzez asked the question, or was he experience bad memories. The next thing, Pendzez face himself closer to the water, and found himself being held like a teddy bear by Jazper. With his arms around Pendzez, the snow white wolf didn't really mind it.

"I just needed someone to make me feel better. I'm not really Deuce and Lucifer's son you know, they adopted me when I was about 7 months old. Yesterday, I went back to my old den where my parents were attacked by a gang of wolves and buried them. My dad, Area Knight, was everything I shrived to be as an alpha but as I lay him to rest I realized how small he really was and how fragile his body was compared to mine. I mean he was large for a wolf for sure but if I had only been my size then...." Pendzez watched Jazper as his eyes brought tears that dropped onto Pendzez fur. Pendzez started to pity Jazper as he told his story. Pendzez had to find something to do to cheer the dark pelted boy back up again. He then came up with an idea, but it would be risky. "Hey, come on. Don't cry. I lost my parents and my little sister. I lost them four moths ago, but I didn't let the past interrupt my daily life. I moved on, but I kept the good times I had with them in my memories. Cheer up..." Pendzez then moved his armed and placed it gently Jazper's torso. Then he slowly moved down the body and into Jazper's shorts as he smiled mischeviouly. "Or... mabye I will cheer you up."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread