there might be no tomorrow
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 204

Pendzez had a wierd feeling inside him as he touched Jazper. He was young, nut he would know what to do with these situations. Male or female, he should know. Right now, Pendzez was in the spot where the black male was tooking his chest, going down to his hips. Pendzez could feel pleasure inside him. He wanted to take Jazper, but he knew he had to wait till the black male was in the right position first. Right now, Jazper's muzzle was up against Pendzez's. The kiss was just the beginning of the objective.

Pendzez let his tongue go along with Jazper's, letting his tongue massage the other. Soon after, Pendzez moved away. Then lightly switched positions to make himself a top of Jazper. After so, he ran his hand down to the black males groins. He softly rubbed and played with the contents that were their as he to lick Jazper's left cheek. He was at that point where he was getting closer to the climax. For now, he wanted to experience this for the first time. When that thought came to mind, he paused the licking and whispered in the black males ear, "I should warn you: I'm a first timer."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread