Wake up (why can't you?)
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      No worries; school is killing me as well. ): Calculus test tomorrow! Ahhhh! D:

Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      Again, her initial reply was a simple laugh. Indeed, this male was quite fortunate to have her here to protect him from anything that might come their way, be it monsters, goblins, or both. She was fairly certain such creatures were mere myth, but like ghosts, they were things humans touted as impossible and imaginary. She knew for a fact that ghosts did exist, so why shouldn't there be any monsters, such as goblins, roamnig the earth as well?

In any case, if they did exist, and chose to strike, Tayui would do her best to protect the two of them. Perhaps she could summon forth a spirit and have it battle with the frightful monster! If only such a thing were possible (though, she surmised that such an event would be highly entertaining).

"I'll do my best, however, I do warn you that the only physical battle I ever fought ended in defeat," she replied, gesturing to the faint scar across the right side of her face. Since she had received the wound, it had faded, however, her eye never returned to its original sky blue. Somehow, the wound had caused for her eye to take on a deep, crimson hue. It did not bother her like it used to, and she had since grown used to her appearance. In the past, she had been ashamed, but now, she could see that there was nothing to be ashamed of (especially if every male paid as much attention to her as this one did). Tayui did not comment on the obviousness of his roaming gaze, but instead, smiled quietly to herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread