I can hear your heart rustling
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      It seemed as though Tayui had been so caught up in her own thoughts that she had not noticed the presence of another wolf. She silently reprimanded herself, rather annoyed she had not caught his scent earlier. She vaguely recalled noticing the presence of another creature, but had disregarded that observation too quickly. The other canine had appeared quite suddenly, and looked rather surprised to see her there. He stared at her for a few seconds, unabashedly examining her. Tayui wondered if this was supposed to make her feel uncomfortable. She tilted her head to one side, returning his stare, wondering who he was.

She never thought to smile, however, her eyes were warm as she greeted him with a quick, yet firm, "Hello." She paused, wondering if there was a need to say anything else. For a moment, she wondered if this male was the reason for the elk carcass; perhaps he lived here? Curiosity piqued, she inquired, "do you live here? I hope I'm not intruding." She added the last bit as an afterthought, only realizing that this may be lands in the process of being claimed. Perhaps by that Aniwaya tribe? She had seen them around this area, but had never thought it might be their future home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread