I can hear your heart rustling
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">

It seemed that the femme did not notice his awkwardness, and thus much of it simply disappeared. While looking down, however, he spotted the dead body of an elk (he had not spotted it before), which the other had probably been feasting on. As Dawali then realized his intrusion into someone else's mealtime, the awkwardness quickly settled on him again. Hopefully, though, she would not notice, and he collected himself within seconds, lifting his eyes to meet her strangely-colored set of orbs as she spoke. Her greeting was not alike the one of Leland's, but then again Leland had seemed as an overall happy kind of guy, more so than the average person. Dawali very nearly drew his breath to return the greeting before she spoke again, in a polite and still friendly manner, this time presenting him with a question. The male glanced upwards for a split second, then back again onto the stranger in front of him, wondering why Gvihita never offered him her help when he needed her (being social wasn't exactly what he was best at), but at other times forced her wisdom on him. She was useless now, though, high up in the sky as she was.

"Hello". He paused, perhaps for too long. He was shy, and meeting new persons always put him off to some degree. And females intimidated him as well. Overall it was not a good combination, and not in the current situation in particular. "I'm Dawali Amara, and yes, I hope to live here, someday. Perhaps not at this exact spot, but somewhere around the area, I guess. I don't currently, though, so feel free." To top off his remarkable skill at interacting with strangers, the red-furred male threw on a smile that was meant to be simply polite, but ended up being quite sheepish instead. Yellow eyes framed by his warm-colored pelt stared at her, awaiting whatever questions she might have for him next.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread