I can hear your heart rustling
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      She had seen this male before; she was quite certain of it. He must be from Aniwaya, for she had not-so-stealthily eavesdropped on one of their meetings, and had eventually found them again. The second time, she had spoken with the one who appeared to be the leader of the group, a pitch-black female who seemed like the perfect visual antithesis to Tayui's off-white coat. The male, too, had been there; she was certain of it. He had arrived after she had, and for a moment, she wondered why she had not recognized him sooner. Indeed, his name sounded like it might belong to such a tribe, and his words only convinced her further.

She chuckled quietly as his words finally registered. It took her a second to realize how nervous he sounded, though, she was not sure why. "I'm Tayui Aston," she replied with a small smile and a slight tilt of her head. "Are you hoping to make this your home here, with Aniwaya? I know I'm hoping to," she finished with a light laugh.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread