I can hear your heart rustling
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
sorry for the long wait Sad
Crap, posted as my main character >_<

She spoke her name, and suddenly the femme looked quite a lot more familiar to him than she had done only seconds ago. Of course, he had seen her before, not that long ago. He had had his mind full of thoughts at the time, and paid more attention to what the tribe leader had been saying, than what the stranger that approached them had to say. She had simply slipped out of his memory; it happened more and more frequently lately. Perhaps he was getting old, who knew. The realization that he already knew this one caused his embarrassment to blossom again, feeling stupid for not recognizing her. She had made no signal that she recognized him though, which he comforted himself with. Again the blessed redness of his furs covered for him as he attempted to just let it pass as if he didn't notice his mistake at all. The male had no idea whether it was successful, and a good eye could probably spot the widening, then "normalization" of his eyes, and then a quick glance upwards. He did that when he felt unease, without knowing it, directing his eyes to Gvihita, and if she was not there then his eyes glanced to where he assumed she was. She was no help today, was she?

Yeah I think we've decided that this place is ideal, should we end up settling here. You intend to join us, right? Less words, less confusion. His brain was confused.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread