I can hear your heart rustling
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      No worries. (:
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      She nodded slowly, quietly in reply to the male's words. She too had found that this place would be quite suitable for a pack. The fluid tranquillity of the area was soothing, almost healing. It seemed as though the sounds and sights moved with Tayui as she moved, flowing and interacting ever so subtly. It wasn't like other places where the direct surroundings were so obvious and unwelcoming. This place was so unlike some of the lands on Bleeding Souls, most notably Âmes de la Mort. Tayui recalled having visited there before, feeling torn as to whether she liked it or not. The few she had met there had been ill at ease, uncomfortable in a place where the death was rotting and withering away. It was as if everything had died, and even in a state of such perpetual sorrow, it continued to wither. If anything, the reserve was the complete antithesis to Âmes de la Mort. That thought alone brought Tayui comfort.

She remained silent for a few moments, mulling over Dawali's words. She watched him as he shuffled quietly, glancing at her every so often, and then looking up at the sky-- perhaps expecting someone (or something?) Although his behaviour was rather curious, Tayui chose not to enquire about it. "I do hope so. Your leader has not tried to dissuade me, and thus far, I've found this area to be quite nice. I should like to stay here, if I could, even if I do not know much about your lifestyle." She paused, then asked, "would you mind telling me a bit about your tribe, or your way of life?" She had heard many stories, but had yet to confirm the truth for herself. This would be a good time to do so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread