I can hear your heart rustling
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
I fail at life and I am terribly sorry. Need more inspiration for this guy :/
what do you mean by "strange rule 34 mental image." by the way? Tongue
... and I posted as Mew. Again.

Gvihita sat still on his shoulder, waiting to get spotted, and Dawali was certain he felt some amount of disappointment when she was not. The bird probably expected a big fuss, and when it did not happen she - apparently - started sulking. But she sat there nonetheless, claws digging into his shoulder, true and visible for anyone to see. He glanced at her a second, and thought about the femme's question. Traditionally, the mateship is the most lasting relationship there was. But there was for example no problem in Dawali finding a new wife now that he was widowed. Divorce wasn't that common, but it happened, and it'd be settled looking at what the family needed, he supposed. There had been no divorces as he had experienced in the tribe so far. Thus many couples spent a lot of time thinking about mateship, not wanting to make hurried decisions when it was such a binding agreement. In a way, sort of. But our ways of dealing with death are probably way different than what you are used to. He would know, since it was his main work in the tribe. But I mean, you can split up a mateship if both parts really want it, but then there'd be questions about where one should belong afterwards, and their children as well. I guess it's made that way to make sure that people really work hard to live well together, you know? It seemed strict, but it wasn't really. Not if you gave your decisions enough thought beforehand, and spoke to your partner about your worries and fears. There were not-so-happy couples in the tribe among those who hadn't arrived yet, but they pulled through for their children, most of the time. When they had any, anyways.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread