I can hear your heart rustling
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      Didn't want to leave this hanging!
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      Tayui tilted her head to one side as she listened, both frowning and smiling at the same time. It was difficult to take this all in and to expand her mind to accept it all, to believe everything he was saying. It wasn't as if he was lying to her -- it was all so foreign to her that it would take some getting used to. She had anticipated this, but it still did not make it any easier. It would take time, but Tayui had all the time in the world.

"I have all my life to learn about death," she noted with a small, saccharine smile. She had seen it enough times to know its different forms, seen the aftermath and the calculations that followed that, too. She had seen the ghosts of her friends, her lover, and her family. She had been mistaken once, and only once. "Perhaps you could tell me more about that. I held a co-rank in my past packs that denoted my affiliation with spirits and the afterlife," she added, then nodded her head toward the edge of Aniwaya. Perhaps they could continue their conversation farther in the borders and well into the night.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread