let that city spit you out [j]
[html]

Fate was a cruel being, indeed. This thought was on her mind as Aurèle noticed with a grimace the figure that was coming to meet her on this windy day. A creature very alike in physique to Aurèle herself, the white female arrived shortly, a gal who's image had remained engraved in Aurèle's mind through the years, despite her various attempts to rid herself of it. Here she was now, her own sister, standing tall and proud, much like Aurèle had always been, back when she had been the more accomplished of the two. Now, Tayui was far better off than her sister, with her leader status and her good life, while Aurèle had been traveling the world absently, with no real direction in life.

Still, Aurèle could find some pride in herself and if it meant she had to continuously remind Tayui of their puppyhood days, back when she had been the better one, she would do it. Anything to make herself feel better. The wind picked up now, carrying with it a flurry of snowflakes that blended into Aurèle's already snow-white pelt. When Tayui arrived, Aurèle searched her sister's eyes for any sign of recognition and was mildly disappointed to find that there was none. The question caused a smirk to appear upon her face. What a change it was, to see her sister in a position of authority, so confident in herself.

"Come now, Tayui, I'd think you'd be a bit happier to see your sister?" she remarked absently, crossing the borders with ease, eager to see the reaction of the sibling she'd never really gotten on well with. In case the matter had not addressed itself plainly enough, Aurèle presented herself openly, "It is I, Aurèle. I've traveled for years now, ever since the packlands burned down," she said, with a hint of sadness in her voice before continuing, "But I'm ready to settle down and make something of myself. Have you a place for me in your pack, sister?" It pained her to have to ask of such a large favor from the sister that she'd never been particularly kind to, but drastic times called for drastic measures, unfortunately.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread