Broken fields
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet watched as Firefly sat down and regarded the coyote. She felt glad now that she hadn’t taunted the she-wolf when she had been in Inferni, the coyote felt relief that Firefly wasn’t just going to jump up and attack her. The dark lady relaxed a bit as Firefly answered her question, though her ears and tail drooped a bit at this information. ”Yeah, I knew she did a while ago, but, I haven’t been able to find her recently. I’m worried something has happened to her.” Garnet sighed heavily and sat down herself, looking at Firefly curiously. She couldn’t forget how reluctant the wolf had been to talk with her when Firefly had been a prisoner of war, but that had been expected. She wondered…

”So, how have you been? I see my ‘blood-thirsty’ former-clan let you go.” Red eyes flashed as Garnet raised an eyebrow at the she-wolf. There had never been much communication in Inferni; she had probably still been in the clan when Firefly had been let go. But still, the coyote was curious, she wanted to know what had happened and maybe what Firefly had been up to recently, that is, if the she-wolf even wanted to give up that information.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread