back in time, but only in my mind - p jazper
[html]

"Out, out damn spot!" Geneva growled, and then she sneezed. The Optime-formed wolfess gently closed the copy of Macbeth and pushed it aside. She was seated on the floor cross legged, with the worn copy of the Shakespearian play laid on the floor in front of her. The stone hued femme was in rare form today and had been reading aloud from the play for several hours. Instead of neatly reading from the tome, she had flipped through the pages, stopping at her favorite parts to lend Lady Macbeth her voice.

"Unsex me here and fill me from the crown to the - achoo!" Another sneeze roared from her sinus cavities as she tried to recite her favorite lines from memory. She sniffled then thought about all the time she had spent in the rain the last few days. Although she had spent the time well, acquainting herself with the lay of the land and meeting many of her pack members, she had to admit that she had overdone it a little. Her body was definitely in better shape, but she was not one hundred percent ready to launch herself back into the regular run of life. Her immune system had been compromised when her body had suffered the trauma of miscarriage.

"...Unsex me and fill me from the crown to the toe topful of direst cruelty!' Oh blast it all! the femme laughed and sputtered before she sneezed again. She couldn't help laughing at how ridiculous she sounded. And she was certainly glad there was no one around to witness her foolishness. Or so she thought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread