back in time, but only in my mind - p jazper
[html]
Lime-green eyes snapped to the doorway. She blinked when she saw a very large dark form darkening the doorway. He seemed massive. She blinked again to make sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. The wolf before her was tall, dark, and almost larger than life, at least to Geneva. He towered over her, dwarfing her small, slight form. Sniffling, Geneva pulled herself from the floor and rose to her oh-so impressive 5'3". There wouldn't be any glaring down at her nose at him. It was impossible.

She regarded him coolly. She did not have a good sense of smell to rely on. Gaining information about this stranger proved to be a challenge. She figured a few questions probably wouldn't be the best way to glean information from him. He didn't seem particularly chatty. Instead she observed how familiar he was, standing in the library. In fact he acted as though she was the intruder. It dawned on her that he was most likely one of her packmates.

The small boned wolfess walked forward purposefully, eyeing Jazper up and down, sizing him up until she was standing right in front of him. "Hello," she said firmly, but then her face split into a smile. "My name is Geneva Stockholm. I've only been part of Crimson Dreams for a short time, but as you can see, I've made myself quite familiar with the library."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread